To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication (by fax or regular mail – not by email, unless by prior agreement) that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Your communication must include substantially all of the following:
Disclaimer of Damages
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identify in sufficient detail the location of copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
Use of this website or material is, at all times, “at your own risk.” If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the website, any of these terms and conditions or any other policies, your only remedy is to discontinue the use of the website. In no event shall I, the website, or its suppliers, be liable to any user or third party, for any damages whatsoever resulting from the use or inability to use this website or the material upon this site, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the website is advised of the possibility of such damages.
All statements within this site are purely my opinion and I intend no malice against any person, religion, country, etc. Any resemblance to persons, places or events either past or present is purely coincidental.
I am not to be liable for direct, indirect or consequential damages or for any loss of revenue, profits or data arising in connection with using this site or material, including, but not limited to, medical, physical and psychological effects. The information contained within this website is provided ‘as-is', without warranties as to its accuracy whether expressed or implied and is intended for entertainment purposes only. The wording of any puzzle, or other content, is not an endorsement of said wording.
The articles and their games are not guaranteed to be free of factual or calculation errors and hence may not be correct. You are advised to independently verify the claims in the articles against other claims made by other parties and make your own conclusion.
I make no warranty about the accuracy or reliability of the material, services, text, graphics, games, and articles. I do not warrant that the website will operate error-free or that this website or its server is free of computer viruses or other harmful items. You are advised to ensure that your computer has all of the latest patches, virus scanners, spyware detectors and any other software that helps to protect it. If your use of this website or the material on this site results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, I am not responsible for those costs.
Linking to iqcertificate.org
If you would like to link your website to iqcertificate.org, please freely bookmark or add links to any page contained within this website provided that this site does not appear inside any frames. You may not embed iqcertificate.org within another web page, using any method, including an iFrame.
By using this site or material you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the website, and its agents, from any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the material or your breach of the terms of this agreement.
If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement that you agree to be bound by.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the courts of the United States of America shall have exclusive jurisdiction in all matters arising.
Our IQ test is not free and result price $7. Do you have any question please contact us